Calvary Baptist Church is a body of believers in the greater NE Philadelphia, PA region. We are an independent, separated, and soul-winning Baptist church preaching the old-fashioned Gospel. Our worship, while conservative and traditional in style, is vibrant and exciting in expression. We take seriously Jesus Christ’s Great Commission in its full expanse of discipleship (Matthew 28:19-20). Calvary therefore strives to glorify God by exalting Him as Creator, evangelizing the sinner with the gospel, and equipping the believer with God’s Biblical plan for living. While engaged in that commission, we sincerely enjoy the fellowship of the believer in our labor in ministry together. Calvary is a place where you can find real people engaged in real ministry!
Ladies’ Breakfast / Bible Study, Thursday
December 05, 10:00 AM – December 05, 2013, 12:00 PM
“Women of Integrity in Challenging Times” This is a great opportunity to invite family, friends, neighbors and co-workers out to church!
Pearl Harbor Day, Saturday
December 07, 2013,
This day is to remember and honor all those who died as a result of their service at Pearl Harbor. December 7, 1941 is the date America was attacked marking the day America entered into WWII. It is a tradition to fly the U.S. Flag at half-staff until sunset. CLICK ON TODAY’S TITLE TO LEARN MO…
Calvary Club, Saturday
December 07, 10:00 AM – December 07, 2013, 12:10 PM
All kids grades kindergarten through sixth are welcome. Come to learn and memorize the Bible of Jesus Christ (Psalm 119:11). There will be games and snacks.
Weekly Services and Times
- 9:30 AM Sunday School for all ages
- 10:45 AM Morning Worship Service
- 6:00 PM Evening Family Worship Service
- 7:30 PM Midweek Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
- Nursery and junior church are available at all services.
- We have a ministry to children (five to ten years of age) during the morning message. They are dismissed from the auditorium.
- All regular services are signed for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.